Go To

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 1...

Alas! I have entered the dynamic world of blogging!

As summer rolled around, I began brainstorming for ideas of ways to keep my reeling mind from suffocating in its own thoughts. With this brainstorm came brain torrents (of great strength that only further proved my search wasn't in vain). And then one day, I could see the clouds breaking apart! and through the little silver-clouded-butt crack came a fresh notion; I felt I must explore the networking world and find connections.


However, I am still a mite nervous about starting this blog, as I have no clear picture of where it will lead me (....but i suppose that will be the fun part of this?), and I am not so good at talking about myself.

So, Bloggers, you'll just have to bear with me (and definitely give me your feedback), as you get to know me through semi-meaningless stories of my perspective on acquaintances and experiences!

--B. Raughton

No comments:

Post a Comment